What about you and the coronavirus - tea, panic, something in between?
At that time, it was decided that a crisis would come, people went to courses on how to slow down and be more productive, etc. But now a lot of things that didn't work or there was no time for them are working! We sit at home, we can't go out, we don't know how to entertain the children, who are normally cleaned in kindergartens and schools. We normally realize ourselves at work, after meetings, drive ambition and ego. That's not possible now. And that hurts. Lots of. 🙂
I really enjoy watching the whole situation and looking for different patterns of behavior in it. I find the whole thing super interesting from the point of view of psychology and it's a great opportunity - to grow, transform, learn something, to find weak points. I'm really glad that I can experience it myself. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. A lot. From my own experience 🙂
I'm not making light of it. If I were a nurse, I would of course speak differently. All honor to the health workers. They are on the front line and save our asses at the home office. I don't care about my life, but I also have worries - for example, my income is currently zero and my tuition is in ruins. I just think that passivity, negativity and paralysis by fear is not a good strategy for the next few months. The market will clear up a bit and it will require creativity and the ability to adapt.
Sure, people are in a panic, photos of bought-out shops are spreading, everyone is wearing masks, we are very scared (me too, Zuzi).
And we all see our own truth in that situation - we accuse each other of being either terribly sloppy or we are being irresponsible. Or that Babiš is a hisser who quietly asserts his own interests. Or that he only appears everywhere to be seen and score political points. The measure also came late, early or is excessive.
Watch out for this polarization and bubbles. A lot of great things are happening. People are more active, considerate and help each other. Here is a list of the good things I noticed:
- Deferral of mortgage payments - suitable
- Interest-free loans from the government - it fits, I heard somewhere, I don't know the details yet
- O2 has given unlimited data to its clients
- Writing a playful assignment for schools https://www.psanihrave.cz/skoly
- La Putyka na Túba zádáčo https://www.facebook.com/cirklaputyka
- Rekola task https://www.rekola.cz/
- a book by Melvin about remote working tasks and discounts on other books https://www.facebook.com/tomas.baranek/posts/10157435916548068
- Digiskills online courses to work from home for outsourced companies https://lnkd.in/gZVkKgC
- Nvidia is begging its users for computing power for the purpose of finding an antidote
- Digital.Česko initiative – IT people who want to help with various projects. We are now dealing with, for example, instructions for companies on how to implement Remote mode from scratch. https://cesko.digital/
- Initiative COVID19CZ – Similar to Digital.Czech Republic https://www.facebook.com/groups/covid19cz/
- Super practical video for lecturers by Petr Mára https://youtu.be/_EVmdsHChAs
- Various FB pages https://www.facebook.com/groups/koronapady https://www.facebook.com/groups/562872174652197
- Matouš Vinš – online course on remote work assignment http://bit.ly/PraceNaDalku
- Online stream by Studio DVA
- Premium access required on PornHub (albeit only in Italy, but can be easily solved with a VPN)
I would like to send money through transparent accounts and support everyone. But I don't have free cash for that at the moment. But I also want to give something back and help. But I can offer my course and my know-how - I'm starting free webinars this week. Let me know if you would like more details. But I will also graduate on social networks.